Download HP Printer Driver
To download the printer driver from 123.hp.com, follow the below-given steps:
- Open a web browser, for example, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Now, type 123.hp.com in the address bar and press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- In the next window, type the exact model number of your printer into the search field. Then, click on the Search button.
- It will take you to the Software Download window. Click on the Download tab and the setup file will start downloading.
- Wait for its competition.
- After the file is downloaded, it will automatically be saved in the Downloads folder.
HP Printer Driver Installation
- Open the Downloads folder.
- Now, search for the .exe file of 123.hp.com and then double-click on it.
- Then, it will show you a pop-up box of Security Warning on your screen. Select “Run”.
- Now, you will get the User Account Control pop-up box asking you- Do you allow the program for making necessary changes to your computer? Click Yes.
- Next, it will take you to the Software Selection window. To select your desired software, click on the Customize Software Selection tab.
- After that, Installation Agreements and Settings window will appear on your screen. Review the terms and conditions of all the agreements thoroughly.
- To accept the terms, select the checkbox given there and then click “Next”.
- Now, your selected software will start installing. Once the processing is over, click Next.
- After that, the Connections Options window will display on your screen. Select either “Automatic Method” or “Manual Method” to connect your printer with the computer.
- If you have selected the automatic connection method, make sure that your printer is connected to the same network as your computer.
- But if you choose the Manual method, select between Wireless or Wired connection and click Next. In the case of the wired connection method, you need to attach a USB cable from your printer to the computer.
- This will start installing your printer driver. Once the driver is installed, it will show you the Installation Successful window. Click on the Finish button.
- First of all, open Finder.
- From the left side of the Finder window, click Downloads.
- Now, search for the .dmg setup file of 123.hp.com in the folder and then double-click on it.
- On the main window of the program, click Continue.
- You must agree with all the terms and conditions to install the printer driver. Hence, click on the Continue tab given at the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Now connect your printer to the Mac by using a wireless or wired connection method. Then, click Continue.
- The program will begin searching for your printer. When your printer is found, select your printer and click Continue.
- Then, it will show you the Software and Driver Installation window. To install the printer driver, click on the Install button.
- After that, a pop-up box will appear on your screen asking you to enter your Mac credentials. Hence, type your Mac Username and Password into their respective fields and then click on the Install Software button.
- Once the software is installed, the Add Printer window will appear on your screen. Select your printer from the list and then click on the Add button.
- In the next window, click on the Print Test Page button and then follow the on-screen instructions for printing a page. To skip the test, click on the Next button.
- At last, click on the close button.
This completes the printer driver setup from 123.hp.com.